08. This PVC Bow Arrow is really a big challenger for kids to play in the wild safari.The bow and arrows are also great party favors if you are hosting a party,
Image and Instructions: Skip to My Lou
09. A PVC Ball Pit to keep your kids away from asking to play ground.
Image and Instructions: Cup of Autism
10. These PVC Kids Chairs are perfect for camping, or extra seating outdoor, by assembling, painting and adding your personalized fabric seating.
11. Or build them straight forward like the following with nails.
Image and Instructions: Simple Simon&Co
12. Make a race car or boat track by cutting PVC in half vertically.
Image and Instructions: My Mix of Six
13. Making a hanging bed with PVC pipe frames and heavy-duty fabrics in front of the car or truck maybe the coolest project you have seen.
Image and Instructions: The Samba Forum