The following 30 brilliant DIY Ideas and Hacks to Organize Your Office will help you transform your cluttered office into an efficient work space. Organizing your office doesn’t have to cost a lot of time. And you don’t need to spend a lot of money on these organization projects. There are many great DIY projects using recycled materials that will help tidy up your office. In the gallery below, you will find: attach baskets to walls for folders, reference guides or craft papers; suspended utensil organizer made from old paint cans; clever method of organizing cords and cables – by using large zip-lock bags…Space Up today!
01. Turn a Bookshelf Into a Desk for Two
02. Stack up empty cans to create a handy desk organizer
03. Binder clips make great cord catchers.
05. Wall File Holder
06. Use simple clothespins as a scheduling sanity saver.
07. Organize desk drawer on budget.
Originally posted 2015-12-25 01:10:21.