06. Lego Table From Re-purposed Coffee Table
Or this old end table turned into another playing spot for a small area.
Image and Instructions: Fussy Monkey biz blogspot
07. Easy Adjustable Lego Play Table and Storage (IKEA hack)
If you have more than one Lego-loving kid in the house, this bigger playing station is perfect!
Image and Instructions: Fussy Monkey Business
08. Classroom Lego Table From Side Table (IKEA hack)
Build lego table directly with side table from IKEA or thrift stores, add lego plate on top and tray for storage.
Image and Instructions: Pre-k and K Sharing Blogspot
09. Dual Floating Lego Table with Storage
You don’t even need to build a table, a floating shelf with lego top and storage underneath is a big space saver for most rooms.
Image and Instructions: Ikea hackers
10. Compact Lack LEGO play table
Image and Instructions: Ikeahackers
A homemade Lego table is sure to make Lego building activities more fun while still keeping everything nicely organized and easy to pick up. Get started today!