PVC pipe which is made from polymerized vinyl chloride, a synthetic resin, which when plasticized or softened with other chemicals has some rubber-like properties. They are often used in house construction and watering fitting, but because of its versatile and multi-purpose feasibility, they are now widely used for crafts and home decorating, organization uses. Easy PVC pipe projects are cool and awesome choice for parents to bring fun and keep kids active and constructive during playing.
Here we have gathered some of our PVC DIY Projects that kids can either enjoy or make themselves, take advantage of the lightweight structure of the pipe and its durability to to create happiness, laughter and even knowledge between and among parents and kids.
01. Release the overheat of your computer by making this PVC laptop stand.
Image and Instructions: Mashable
02. Or create a sun shelter with PVC pipes and a movable fabric canopy.
Image and Instructions: DIY How To
03. This sand and water table out of PVC Pipes is just perfect to keep kids busy in any sunny or rainy days.
Image and Instructions: Frugal Fun 4 Kids
04. A PVC Sprinkler brings cool in hot days for all the family members, not only kids or pets.
Image and Instructions: Lindsay and Andrew Blogspot
You can make it more stable to be a framed waterfall shower.
05. These Water Shooter Toy packs a lot of power and great for water fight whether you can swimming pool or not in Summer.
Image and Instructions: Frugal Fun 4 Boys
06. Organize your bicycles
Images source: Unknown
07. Or Make full use of the pathway side and make a packing garage for smaller kids.
Image and Instructions: Mom Endeavors
Originally posted 2016-07-01 10:33:01.